American River Parkway is certainly a destination worth making the time for.
You'll discover it in California.
Unfortunately, hotels close to American River Parkway are few and far between. The Travelodge Sacramento / Rancho Cordova, just 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, is the closest option.
A quick commute away, you'll discover some wallet-friendly solutions to select from. Some such places are the Arden Star Hotel and the La Quinta Inn Sacramento North.
Other Things to Do Near American River Parkway
After you've been to American River Parkway, get ready for the other terrific attractions available in the wider region:
- Racing fans will love K1 Speed Sacramento! Race around the corners as you try to beat your pals!
- Develop your swing and attempt to knock a few strokes off your scorecard at Ancil Hoffman Golf Course.
- Get closer to nature at Ancil Hoffman Park. Bring some snacks, and spend the afternoon enjoying the beautiful landscape.
- Learn about local natural environments with a visit to Effie Yeaw Nature Center.
- If the kids are restless and need something different to do, take them to Sacramento Children's Museum. The interactive exhibits will definitely arouse their interest and imagination.