Soak up the wonders of the surrounding scenery at Lembi Park.
If you are planning on checking it out, hit the road to Sacramento, the state capital.
You'll have 2 hotels to select from nearby. The Lake Natoma Inn and Oakwood at Iron Point, located within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Lembi Park, are popular choices with many visitors.
Soak up the smell of freshly ground coffee beans or try a snack at Raley's. It's a short stroll from Lembi Park. Also close-at-hand is Mountain Mike's Pizza, which offers a wider selection of meals. Cap off a leisurely day by having a drink at Starbucks, which is also in the immediate vicinity.
Other Things to Do Near Lembi Park
When you're finished exploring Lembi Park, get set to experience what the rest of the area has to offer:
- There may not be such a thing as a safe bet, at Folsom Lake Bowl Casino, but that is no reason not to attempt a game of poker or blackjack.
- If you enjoy seeing and learning about different animal species, find your way to Folsom City Zoo. It is sure to be an educational day out for the whole family.
- Educating yourself about the history of a place at Folsom History Museum might help you to become more invested in the land and its inhabitants during your getaway.
- Travel back through time with a trip to Folsom Powerhouse, a historically important structure.
- Spend time walking up and down Historic Sutter Street, a popular local road.