Book a hotel near Cosmopolitan Cabaret, Sacramento
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Cosmopolitan Cabaret
Cosmopolitan Cabaret Hotel & Travel Guide
So, you're planning a trip to Cosmopolitan Cabaret?
You'll locate it along with many other attractions in Sacramento, the state capital.
Just as important as your sightseeing itinerary is your pick of an accommodation. Luckily for you, there are 35 options within a short distance of Cosmopolitan Cabaret. The Amber House Inn of Midtown and the Residence Inn Sacramento Downtown at Capitol Park are well-known choices and they're only 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) and 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, respectively. You may also like to consider the Embassy Suites Sacramento - Riverfront Promenade, situated just 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away.
If you're trying to keep costs down, you'll be pleased to find out that there are a variety of accommodation solutions on the cheaper end of the scale. Two of the most reliable places include the Quality Inn Sacramento Convention Center, 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away, or the Days Inn Sacramento Downtown, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
After a lively day of exploring, you can sleep in unrivaled comfort at your pick of the several classy hotels that are a few minutes away. A convenient answer is The Citizen Hotel, Autograph Collection, 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away, or the Hyatt Regency Sacramento, 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away.
Within a short stroll of Cosmopolitan Cabaret, Ambrosia Cafe is an ideal spot to get a taste of the local cafe scene. A great option for anyone desiring a more substantial eating experience is The Boiling Crab. Similarly, you don't have to venture too far to get there. Visitors desiring a drink or two may like to pop into Dive Bar, another brief walk down the street.
Other Things to Do Near Cosmopolitan CabaretYou can maximize your free time by stopping by the area's other attractions after you're done with Cosmopolitan Cabaret:
- Cathedral of the Blessed Sacrament is a place of worship that is well worth checking out if you are in the area. Tours inside may require prior bookings.
- Stroll around Libby's Cannery and take time to appreciate the fascinating history that is embedded in its foundations.
- A trek along the well-known Loch Leven Lakes Trail will provide lovers of nature with great views and a much-deserved break from the buzz of city life.
- Head over to Cesar Chavez Park, a grassy getaway, and take time to simply enjoy soaking up some sun and admiring the green, leafy landscape.
- Whether you simply want to admire it from the outside or inquire for visiting information, California State Capitol, a historic government building, is worthy of your itinerary.
Jump on the metro at the closest station, Sacramento Station, after visiting Cosmopolitan Cabaret. It's only 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.