With a stay at The Liberty, a Starwood Luxury Collection Hotel, Boston in Boston (Beacon Hill), you'll be minutes from Massachusetts General Hospital and close to Boston Public Garden.
This 5-star hotel is close to Boston Common and TD Garden.
Make yourself at home in one of the 298 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Private bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including a nightclub and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include concierge services, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and wedding services.
Grab a bite at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges.
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and meeting rooms.
About the The Liberty, a Starwood Luxury Collection Hotel, Boston
There are 2 restaurants on site. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. A business center, limo/town car service, and meeting rooms are available.
A nightclub, a fitness center, and a terrace are also featured at the luxury The Liberty, a Starwood Luxury Collection Hotel, Boston. Parking is available for a fee.
This 5-star Boston hotel is smoke free.
- 298 guestrooms or units
- 16 levels
- 2 buildings
- 2 dining venues
- 2 bars or lounges
- 10 conference rooms
- Built in 1851
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Business facilities
- Conference facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Valet parking (surcharge)
The Liberty, a Starwood Luxury Collection Hotel, Boston offers 298 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. Beds feature premium bedding. LCD televisions come with pay movies.
Bathrooms include bathrobes, designer toiletries, and hair dryers. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers, and phones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottled water and coffee/tea makers. Microwaves, refrigerators, and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- HD television
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Refrigerator available
- Microwave available
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
The Liberty, a Starwood Luxury Collection Hotel, Boston has 2 restaurants on site.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The Liberty's fitness center is open 24 hours a day.
One block from the hotel, a footbridge leads to the Charles River Esplanade, a paved riverside path ideal for walking and jogging.
The recreational activities listed below are available at the hotel or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
If you need to make special requests for accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when booking your stay.
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: USD 100 per accommodation, per stay
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 2 per room (weight limit: 50 lb)
- Certain rooms only
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Resort fee: USD 22.89 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- In-room safe
- In-room bottled water
- Breakfast fee: between USD 25 and USD 50 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 52.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
- Liberty Hotel Starwood
- Liberty Hotel Starwood Luxury Collection Hotel Boston
- Liberty Starwood Luxury Collection Hotel
- Liberty Luxury Collection Hotel Boston
- Liberty Luxury Collection Hotel
- Liberty Luxury Collection Boston
- Liberty Luxury Collection
- Liberty Starwood Luxury Collection Boston
- Liberty Starwood Luxury Collection
- The Liberty Hotel A Starwood Luxury Collection Hotel
You should know
Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation. Pets are welcome in specific rooms only, which can be requested by contacting the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges). Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).