ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
In historical district
Within a 15-minute walk of this West End hotel, you'll find Massachusetts General Hospital and Museum of Science. Massachusetts State House and Boston Public Garden are also within half a mile (1 km).
A nightclub, 2 restaurants, and a fitness center are all featured at this smoke-free hotel. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the business center, free WiFi in public areas, and valet parking. 4 bars/lounges, a bar/lounge, and restaurant offer options for drinks and a bit to eat.
Sofa beds, LCD TVs
Boasting comforts like Egyptian cotton sheets and down comforters, the 298 guestrooms also offer sofa beds and 24-hour room service. LCD TVs, minibars, and coffee/tea makers are also available.
The Liberty, a Marriott Luxury Collection Hotel, Boston ratings based on 39 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for The Liberty, a Marriott Luxury Collection Hotel, Boston
May 14, 2019 by The Liberty Hotel
Thanks for staying with us. We appreciate your feedback!
Feb 4, 2019 by EJ B.
Thank you for sharing this review. We certainly cater to all guests and strive to ensure that every guests's stay is a pleasant one. On your next stay with us, please do feel free to request a room on our "tower side" which is away from The Liberty Bar.
Sep 24, 2018 by Phil G.
Thank you for this exceptional review! We look forward to your next stay with us!
Liberty Hotel-A jail that is a resort.
Aug 10, 2018 by Phil G.
Thank you for sharing this detailed review. We pride ourselves on our friendly staff, so thank you for sharing these details with us. We hope that you will consider The Liberty for future travels to Boston.
Mar 20, 2018 by Phil G.
Thank you for sharing this review. We hope to see you back at The Liberty on future travels to Boston.
Mar 14, 2018 by Phil G.
Thank you for the complimentary remarks regarding out luxury guestrooms, convenient Beacon Hill location, and unique history. We appreciate it!
Jan 9, 2018 by Phil G.
Thank you for this wonderful review and complimentary remarks regarding our location in the heart of Beacon Hill!
Nice place to visit but not to stay.
Apr 25, 2017 by Robert M.
Thank you for sharing this review and for the complimentary remarks regarding our concierge team and convenient location in the heart of Beacon Hill. We do have a vibrant nightlife atmosphere on Friday and Saturday nights; I apologize for the issue that you encountered at check-in. We hope to welcome you back on future travels to Boston.
Nightclub in lobby. Intoxicated guests. Loud!
About the The Liberty, a Marriott Luxury Collection Hotel, BostonLocation 215 Charles St, Boston, MA 02114
There are 2 restaurants on site. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 4 bars/lounges and a bar/lounge. Business amenities include a business center and limo/town car service. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. A nightclub, a fitness center, and a terrace are also featured at the luxury The Liberty, a Marriott Luxury Collection Hotel, Boston. Parking is available for a fee. This 5-star Boston hotel is smoke free.
- 298 guestrooms or units
- 16 levels
- 2 buildings
- 2 dining venues
- 4 bars or lounges
- Built in 1851
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.) (6.3 km / 3.9 mi)
- Train station: Boston North Station (1.5 km / 0.9 mi)
- Metro station: Charles-MGH Station (0.2 km / 0.1 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
The Liberty, a Marriott Luxury Collection Hotel, Boston offers 298 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. Beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets, down comforters, and premium bedding. LCD televisions come with pay movies. Bathrooms include showers, bathrobes, designer toiletries, and hair dryers. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers, and phones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottled water and coffee/tea makers. Microwaves, refrigerators, and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily.
- Pull-out sofa bed
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- HD television
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Refrigerator available
- Microwave available
- Coffee maker
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Down blanket
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
The Liberty, a Marriott Luxury Collection Hotel, Boston has 2 restaurants on site.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 21
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: USD 100 per pet, per stay
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 2 per room (weight limit: 50 lbs)
- Certain rooms only
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: USD 25 per accommodation, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 25 and USD 50 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 60 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per pet, per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Liberty Hotel Starwood
- Liberty Hotel Starwood Luxury Collection Hotel Boston
- Liberty Starwood Luxury Collection Hotel
- Liberty Luxury Collection Hotel Boston
- Liberty Luxury Collection Hotel
- Liberty Luxury Collection Boston
- Liberty Luxury Collection
- Liberty Starwood Luxury Collection Boston
- Liberty Starwood Luxury Collection
- The Liberty Hotel A Starwood Luxury Collection Hotel
- Liberty Marriott Luxury Collection Hotel Boston
- Liberty Marriott Luxury Collection Hotel
- Liberty Marriott Luxury Collection Boston
- Liberty Marriott Luxury Collection
- The Liberty a Starwood Luxury Collection Hotel Boston
- The Liberty a Luxury Collection Hotel Boston
- Liberty riott Collection Bost
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in specific rooms only, which can be requested by contacting the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).