With a stay at Boston Park Plaza, you'll be centrally located in Boston, minutes from John Hancock Tower and John Lewis, Inc.
This 4-star hotel is close to Boston Public Garden and Boston Common.
Make yourself at home in one of the 1060 air-conditioned rooms featuring LED televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. Additional features at this Beaux Arts hotel include gift shops/newsstands, wedding services, and a fireplace in the lobby.
Grab a bite to eat at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and 2 coffee shops/cafés, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 3 bars/lounges.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Boston? This hotel has 50483 square feet (4690 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
About the Boston Park Plaza
There are 2 restaurants and 2 coffee shops/cafés on site. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 3 bars/lounges. A 24-hour business center and meeting rooms are available.
A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 50483 square feet (4690 square meters) and includes a conference center. A fitness center, a library, and tour/ticket assistance are also featured at the business-friendly Boston Park Plaza. For a fee, parking is available. A complete renovation of Boston Park Plaza was completed in April 2016.
This 4-star Boston hotel is smoke free.
- 1060 guestrooms or units
- 15 levels
- 2 dining venues
- 3 bars or lounges
- 2 coffee shops
- 32 conference rooms
- 50483 sq ft of conference space
- 4690 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1927
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference center
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 17 per night )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Offsite parking discounted rates available
Boston Park Plaza offers 1060 air-conditioned accommodations with laptop-compatible safes and complimentary newspapers. Pillowtop beds feature premium bedding. 37-inch LED televisions come with premium digital channels.
Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, designer toiletries, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. This Boston hotel provides wireless high-speed Internet access for a surcharge. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and irons/ironing boards. Housekeeping is offered daily and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- Pillowtop beds
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- HD television
- Digital channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily.
Boston Park Plaza has 2 restaurants on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
A Boston winter "hot spot" is the Frog Pond for outdoor ice-skating, located at the Boston Common 200 yards from the hotel. During warmer months, guests can jog or walk the paths alongside Boston's Charles River.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Sailing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you need to make special requests for accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when booking your stay.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25 per night.
- Pets: USD 75 per accommodation, per stay
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 1 per room (weight limit: 25 lb)
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Resort fee: USD 17.17 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 32.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 17 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 32.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 51.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 75 per accommodation, per stay
- Early check-in fee: USD 30
- Late check-out fee: USD 30
- Refrigerator fee: USD 25 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
- Boston Park Plaza
- Boston Park Plaza Hotel
- Hotel Boston Park Plaza
- Park Plaza
- Park Plaza Hotel
- The Boston Park Plaza Hotel And Towers
- The Boston Park Plaza Hotel
You should know
Up to 2 children 17 years old and younger stay free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding. Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.