ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You'll be within 3 miles (5 km) of Glen Magna Farms and 6 miles (10 km) of Rebecca Nurse Homestead with a stay here. Salem Witch Museum and Witch House are within 9 miles (15 km).
Full-service spa, health club
This hotel features a full-service spa, a water park, and 2 restaurants. There's fun for all ages with a lazy river and a children's pool, and families will appreciate the convenience store. Enjoy the health club and perks like free self parking and a free area shuttle.
Free Internet, comfy beds
The 363 guestrooms feature comforts like pillowtop beds and premium bedding, while refrigerators and coffee/tea makers offer the conveniences of home. Other amenities include free WiFi, free wired Internet, and MP3 docks.
DoubleTree by Hilton Boston North Shore ratings based on 10 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for DoubleTree by Hilton Boston North Shore
Jun 10, 2019 by Maria A
Thank you for a great review! Glad to know you enjoyed your stay. We hope to welcome you back soon!
May 22, 2019 by Maria A
Thank you for the kind review- We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Jun 10, 2019 by Maria A
Thank you for sharing feedback on your recent stay. We hope to welcome you back soon.
Feb 25, 2019 by Maria A
Zz, Thank you for sharing your feedback. We’re sorry your experience didn’t match your expectations. Our team takes cleanliness and guest service very seriously. We will use this feedback for follow up and training purposes.
Feb 25, 2019 by Maria A
Thank you for sharing your experience at the DoubleTree by Hilton Boston North Shore! I'm glad to hear you were able to enjoy a clean and comfortable guest room. I will forward your additional feedback to our housekeeping team as we are always striving to be great!
Dec 10, 2018 by Meghan Walter - Director of Sales & Marketing
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We are so pleased to hear that you had a wonderful stay and experienced our high level of customer service. Thank you for recognizing our dedicated associate, Rosie!
Spent a week here with my husband and 4 littles...
Perfect for families
Nice place to stay near to city
About the DoubleTree by Hilton Boston North ShoreLocation 50 Ferncroft Rd, Danvers, MA 01923
DoubleTree by Hilton Boston North Shore offers its guests a full-service spa, a water park (surcharge), and a lazy river. There are 2 restaurants on site, as well as a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and wired Internet is free in public spaces. There's an onsite 24-hour business center. Event space at this hotel measures 30000 square feet (2787 square meters) and includes a conference center. A children's pool, a health club, and a spa tub are also featured at the family-friendly DoubleTree by Hilton Boston North Shore. An area shuttle within 5 mi, a shopping center shuttle, and a train station pick-up service are free. Free self parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3.5-star Danvers hotel.
- 363 guestrooms or units
- 8 levels
- 2 dining venues
- 30000 sq ft of conference space
- 2787 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1978
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference center
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Front-desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Game room or arcade
- Convenience store
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free wired Internet
Free long-term parking , Free self parking , Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Airport: Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.) (29.8 km / 18.5 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free area shuttle within 5 mi, train station pick-up, and shopping center shuttle
- Parking: Free self parking, extended parking, and RV/bus/truck parking
DoubleTree by Hilton Boston North Shore offers 363 air-conditioned accommodations with MP3 docking stations and laptop-compatible safes. Pillowtop beds feature down comforters and premium bedding. 50-inch flat-screen televisions come with pay movies. Refrigerators and coffee/tea makers are provided. Bathrooms include designer toiletries, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include safes and phones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is offered daily and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- Pillowtop beds
- MP3 dock
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Down blanket
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Local calls (free)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily.
Tradewinds Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Late night fare is available from room service (during limited hours).
A health club and a water park (surcharge) with a lazy river and waterslides are featured at the hotel. A children's pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna.
Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, health club, fitness facility, or spa tub.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Pilates classes on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
Atlantis Spa & Fitness has 4 treatment rooms. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, sports massages, and Swedish massages. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, and a steam room.
The spa is open daily.
- Number of treatment rooms 4
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Sports massage
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 21
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25.0 per stay.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: USD 100 per accommodation, per stay, plus a deposit of USD 50.00 per stay
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Maximum 1 per room (weight limit: 75 lbs)
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 18.00 per person (approximately)
- Pet deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 100 per accommodation, per stay
- Late check-out fee: USD 50 (subject to availability)
- Refrigerator fee: USD 25.00 per stay
- In-room microwave fee: USD 25.00 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.0 per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Boston North Shore DoubleTree
- DoubleTree Boston North Shore
- DoubleTree Hilton Boston North Shore
- DoubleTree Hilton Boston North Shore Danvers
- DoubleTree Hilton Boston North Shore Hotel
- DoubleTree Hilton Boston North Shore Hotel Danvers
- DoubleTree North Shore Boston
- Hilton Boston North
- Hilton Boston North Shore
- Hilton DoubleTree North Shore
You should know
- DoubleTree by Hilton Boston North Shore offers transfers from the train station. Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Certain facilities might have restricted access. For details, you can contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation.