Why waste time thinking about it? Barrymore Theatre was meant to be seen.
It can be found in Madison, the energetic state capital.
If you're just coming to see Barrymore Theatre, you'll probably want to get a room at The Livingston Inn. At 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, it's the closest hotel to the attraction.
For patrons that like low prices, think about making a reservation at one of the less expensive hotels available here. You can have a look at the Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Madison Fitchburg and the Sleep Inn And Suites Madison.
You don’t need to be a millionaire to spend a night at one of the upmarket hotels that are located in the surrounding area. The Mansion Hill Inn and The Edgewater are recommended.
Are you after a muffin and a caffeine hit? Follow the delicious aroma of freshly roasted coffee beans to Barriques - Atwood (2166 Atwood Avenue, Madison). However, if lunch or dinner is what you're searching for, ask about a table at Lao Laan Xang Restaurant (2098 Atwood Avenue, Madison), just 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Barrymore Theatre
On top of Barrymore Theatre, here's a list of some addtional things in the region that you'll want to do:
- You won't need to leave the city to spend time in the fresh air and relaxing atmosphere of beautiful parkland spaces. Yahara Place Park awaits tourists and local people alike.
- If you are interested in botany or just the beauty of nature, Olbrich Botanical Gardens is a fun way to spend a few hours.
- Breathe in the fresh air while taking in the natural landscape at Tenney Park. There's lots of space to have fun and relax!
- Toss the ball around with the kids and enjoy the green surroundings at Orton Park. You could even pack a picnic and really make a day of it.
- Whether you just wish to admire it from the outside or would like to inquire for visiting information, Governor's Mansion, a historic government building, is a great addition to your itinerary.