Book a hotel near Balsam Spa, Cherokee
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Balsam Spa
Balsam Spa Hotel & Travel Guide
Planning a trip to Balsam Spa?
To get there, make your way 250 miles (402 kilometers) from the state capital, Raleigh, to Cherokee.
If you're going all the way to Balsam Spa, you should probably book a room nearby. You'll be able to find as many as 6 accommodation possibilities within 2 miles (3 kilometers). Only 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, you can hang your hat at the Oak Hill on Love Lane. A couple of other places are the Brookside Mountain Mist Inn, 0.09 miles (0.14 kilometers) away, and the Andon-Reid Inn Bed and Breakfast, 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away.
A satisfying night's sleep is even better if it doesn't break the bank. Luckily, the Best Western Smoky Mountain Inn is only 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Tap Room Sports Bar & Grill (176 Country Club Drive, Waynesville) is 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away, and is the ideal choice when it's time to have your family's favorite food at a renowned local restaurant.
Other Things to Do Near Balsam SpaYou've traveled here for Balsam Spa, but you might be just as pleased with what else the region has to offer:
- If you're hoping to stay active while enjoying your vacation, jog over to Waynesville Recreation Center.
- Shoppers in the know will want to head straight for Barber Orchard Fruitstand, a renowned store which some people specifically visit for.
- Take a swing, get active and challenge yourself at Lake Junaluska Golf Course.
- Lake Junaluska Conference and Retreat Center is a local venue for conferences or other events. It's located in the area and has several nearby restaurants, cafes and hotels.
- Get close to the statuesque horses at Queen's Farm Stables.