Book a hotel near BBVA Compass Stadium, Houston
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near BBVA Compass Stadium
BBVA Compass Stadium Hotel & Travel Guide
There's usually something entertaining taking place at BBVA Compass Stadium. It accommodates some big-time events and attending one of them will be one of the best parts of your getaway.
It can be found in Houston, an exciting city that hosts people from all over.
Do you find yourself to be a bit particular when it comes to choosing hotels? You will be sure to find something to satisfy you here, with around 22 accommodation options close to BBVA Compass Stadium. A few choices to look into are the Four Seasons Hotel Houston, 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, The Lancaster Hotel, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and the Hotel ICON Autograph Collection, situated just 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away.
Within easy commuting distance, there are a handful of budget-friendly accommodations to choose from. If you aren't quite sure where to start, have a look at the Sleep Inn & Suites Near Downtown North and the Candlewood Suites Houston Medical Center.
The variety of hotels at your disposal will delight even the most sophisticated wanderer. Make yourself at home and dream in style! Strongly endorsed are the Westin Houston Downtown and the Hyatt Regency Houston, a mere 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
Are you craving some caffeine, a treat or that special something to help fuel your adventures? AHH, Coffee! is a warm and welcoming place to savor a snack and it's close to BBVA Compass Stadium. Or, you could try a few courses at Taqueria Los Anaranjados, which is also close at hand. Anyone who loves an occasional drink can also visit Texas Bar, one more short stroll away.
Other Things to Do Near BBVA Compass StadiumBesides BBVA Compass Stadium, here's a list of additional things in the area that you'll want to do:
- You'll probably hear locals talk about George R. Brown Convention Center, a very significant facility that hosts various events and conferences.
- Explore the peaceful shores of Kinder Lake, where you might like to munch on a packed lunch and enjoy the beauty of nature.
- You can have some family time in some grassy spaces without leaving the city at Discovery Green.
- Shops at Houston Center is a great retail center, boasting a wide range of stores and eateries.
- Buy your tickets as early as possible if you want to see a concert at House of Blues Houston.