Soak up your surroundings and go for an energizing walk in the great outdoors at Ashurst Lake.
If you are interested in visiting, pack your bags and head to Grand Canyon.
We can't say you will be overwhelmed with choice when it comes to booking a place to stay near Ashurst Lake, but there are 53 options within 6 miles (10 kilometers) to select from. See which appeals to you the most out of the Wyndham Flagstaff and Embassy Suites Flagstaff.
The area's low-cost hotels offer visitors a terrific standard of service while keeping their rates reasonable. Some such places are the Comfort Inn I-17 And I-40 and the Best Western Pony Soldier Inn & Suites.
Other Things to Do Near Ashurst Lake
As well as Ashurst Lake, here is a list of some addtional things in the region you're going to want to check out:
- Enjoy a hike at Sandys Canyon Trail #137, a well-known local hiking trail.
- Spending a day at Coconino Community College will take you back to your more carefree days as a student and allow you to learn about modern student life.
- If you love the vibrant energy of fairgrounds, spend a day at Coconino County Fairgrounds.
- Checking out Northern Arizona University will take you back to your youth and provide you with a chance to learn about present-day college life.
- Whether you're a history fanatic or not, you can admire the significance of Riordon Mansion, some of the favorite historic sites.