If a few days on the fairway sounds too good to be true, you'll be on cloud nine when you visit Argue-Ment Golf Course.
Tourists who want to check it out will need to head to the capital of the state, Madison.
The area surrounding Argue-Ment Golf Course lacks any accommodations. There's no need to fret though, as the neighboring areas have places to stay. With no less than 5 places to stay that are 35 miles (56 kilometers) away, you surely won't mind the commute to Baraboo. The Best Western Baraboo Inn, Clarion Hotel and Convention Center and Thunderbird Motor Inn Baraboo probably should be on your shortlist.
Other Things to Do Near Argue-Ment Golf Course
After you're finished exploring Argue-Ment Golf Course, get set to take in everything that the wider region has to offer:
- Knowledgeable shoppers may want to head straight for Maple Leaf Cheese and Chocolate Haus, a famous store that people visit for.
- Even if you think you're a golfer extraordinaire, there's no reason you can't enjoy a little miniature golf at Swissland Miniature Golf.
- An afternoon at Swiss Historical Village will feel like a reawakening of the past.
- Regardless of whether you're a fan of their drink, New Glarus Brewing Company is a great place to check out.
- Have an interesting experience by touring Wisconsin Brewing Company.