Book a hotel near Amitabha Stupa, West Sedona
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Amitabha Stupa
Amitabha Stupa Hotel & Travel Guide
If you are seeking spiritual enlightenment on your vaction, your trip to Amitabha Stupa will be a successful one.
You can find it in Sedona, approximately 100 miles (161 kilometers) from the state capital, Phoenix.
Even though there's a good selection of 17 hotels within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Amitabha Stupa, it would be wise to book as soon as you can to make sure you get the best deal available. The Adobe Grand Villas, the Lodge At Sedona and the A Sunset Chateau are a few that are popular, and just 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer), 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
We wouldn't want a constrained budget to discourage you from taking a vacation. There are a handful of low cost hotels here. For instance, the Andante Inn of Sedona is 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) down the road, while the GreenTree Inn Sedona is just 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away.
Is there any reason to choose the next best thing? Stay a few nights at the Sedona Rouge Hotel And Spa, only 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away. However, it's wise to check availability ahead, as this is the only first-class hotel in the area.
Other Things to Do Near Amitabha StupaAfter you've seen all there is to see at Amitabha Stupa, there are even more things to experience in the area:
- Go for a hike among the beauty of nature at Sugarloaf Mountain Trailhead, a popular local hiking trail.
- Take a breath of fresh air while enjoying the natural landscape at Grasshopper Point Picnic Area. You'll discover lots of space to relax!
- Check out the works of art on display at Art Mart of Sedona.
- If you're feeling famished, wait to be seated and peruse the menu at the well-known Coffee Pot.
- There's nowhere better to escape from the daily grind than Sedona Skatepark. Read a magazine, casually kick a ball around with the kids or simply have a picnic with friends and family in this leafy green oasis.