Reconnect with nature at Alamere Falls, one of the region's leading natural attractions.
It awaits you in Point Reyes Station, 80 miles (129 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Sacramento.
Even though there is only 1 hotel within close reach, you won't be missing out on comfort. After breakfast at the Point Reyes Seashore Lodge, it won't take you very long to get to Alamere Falls, just 6 miles (10 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Alamere Falls
In addition to Alamere Falls, visitors often check out some of the area's other interesting attractions:
- Tule Elk Preserve is a protected piece of land where you can go for a walk, and hopefully see some birds and wildlife.
- Those who appreciate nature should be sure to bring along their walking and hiking gear and head out along Woodward Valley Trail.
- Adubon Canyon Ranch is an unspoiled reserve where you can get some fresh air, and hopefully see a bird or two.
- Take a stroll and see the unspoiled land at Martin Griffin Preserve.
- Head out on a fun hike and enjoy the scenic beauty of Samuel P. Taylor State Park.