Point Reyes National Seashore is the ideal destination for travelers eager to reconnect with nature.
It's located in San Rafael, which is roughly 80 miles (129 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Sacramento.
You'll be pleased to discover that there are 2 accommodation options within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Point Reyes National Seashore. You can check out the Point Reyes Seashore Lodge and Point Reyes Vineyard Inn.
Other Things to Do Near Point Reyes National Seashore
In addition to Point Reyes National Seashore, you can stop by one or two of the area's other notable attractions:
- Grab your water bottle and make your way to the peak of Mount Wittenberg.
- Lace up your favorite walking shoes and take on Point Reyes Hiking Trails. This picturesque and rewarding trail is an amazing way to immerse yourself in the glorious natural beauty of this region.
- Pull on your walking boots and head out on Woodward Valley Trail. This scenic trail is the ideal way to experience the charming natural beauty of this region.
- Find out what it is that makes the wildlife at Drakes Estero so important.
- Take a break and look at some of Mother Nature's bird species and wildlife at Tule Elk Preserve.