Don't waste time hemming and hawing about what to do next. Sonoma Raceway is beckoning.
It's located in Sonoma, approximately 60 miles (97 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Sacramento.
Staying in the vicinity of Sonoma Raceway shouldn't be too difficult, since there are 2 accommodations within 6 miles (10 kilometers). You should add the Inn Marin and Vineyard Inn Hotel to your shortlist.
Other Things to Do Near Sonoma Raceway
After you're finished at Sonoma Raceway, you won't be at a loss for ideas with all of the other possibilities in the area:
- Audi Sportscar Experience is the place to be on race day. Be astonished by the speed of the cars as they make their way around the course.
- Experience the exhilaration as you watch the talented drivers navigate the thrilling course at Simraceway Performance Driving Center.
- From notable rulers to unforgettable dates, California Missions Museum has exhibitions that are worth seeing.
- A trip to Gloria Ferrer Caves and Vineyards will be an odyssey for your palate.
- Stone Tree Golf Club is a great place to play a game or two and meet some locals.