Feeling fortuitous? Slip on your luckiest socks or hat and drop by The 101 Casino for a great night out.
It is in Petaluma. If you're unfamiliar with the name, it's 65 miles (105 kilometers) from the state capital of Sacramento.
Taking a room at the Quality Inn Petaluma - Sonoma and Americas Best Value Inn & Suites is almost like staying at The 101 Casino itself, at least as far as convenience is concerned.
A mere 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, you'll come across the Motel 6 Petaluma, an affordable solution.
If you find yourself flagging, try to keep your brain awake with a kick of caffeine. You can order one or two coffees from Starbucks, a brief stroll away. If you've really worked up an appetite, Jack in the Box is also nearby, and is one of the finest places to take the family for dinner. If you have no plans to crawl into bed just yet, order a refreshing glass of wine or beer at Parkwest Casino Sonoma, also just down the road.
Other Things to Do Near The 101 Casino
You've come here to see The 101 Casino, but you could well be just as pleased with what else the region has to offer:
- Going to University of Northern California will remind you of your youth and provide you with an opportunity to witness modern student life.
- Spend some time shopping at Petaluma Village Premium Outlets, where you can pick up almost anything you want, including fashion, souvenirs and general supplies.
- Spending a day at Santa Rosa Junior College-Petaluma Campus will bring back memories of your days in university and give you a chance to find out about modern-day student life.
- Wondering which clubs to hit on the weekend? Phoenix Theater is home to electrifying tunes and a long list of drink options.
- Shopping at Petaluma Seed Bank is a good way to really fit in with the locals.