You'll be glad you added Crane Creek Regional Park to your itinerary.
Santa Rosa, roughly 65 miles (105 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Sacramento, is where you'll find it.
You'll find 18 hotels a short drive from Crane Creek Regional Park, each of which offers comfort and convenience. You might like to add the DoubleTree by Hilton Sonoma - Wine Country and Hampton Inn & Suites Rohnert Park - Sonoma County to your list.
You can save your cash for more exciting activities when you stay at one of the reasonably priced solutions that are a short drive away. You could reserve a room at the Quality Inn Petaluma - Sonoma and the Americas Best Value Inn-Santa Rosa.
Other Things to Do Near Crane Creek Regional Park
You can explore a host of other attractions after your trip to Crane Creek Regional Park:
- Observe what campus life is like in another city by visiting Sonoma State University. Make sure you organize a visit on a day when tours are available.
- The exciting performances, cultural festivals and various other events offered by Spreckels Performing Arts Center are valued by the community's artists and spectators.
- Polish your swing and try to take a stroke or two off your game at Foxtail Golf Club.
- You're sure to have a fun-filled day at this game-lover's haven. Scandia Family Fun Center is home to an array of fun and games that'll give you a bit of a challenge.
- Be calm and relaxed at at Graton Resort and Casino, a local resort.