Book a hotel near Jack London State Historic Park, California
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Jack London State Historic Park
Jack London State Historic Park Hotel & Travel Guide
Jack London State Historic Park is always towards the top of the itinerary for tourists to this region.
Sonoma, where it is to be found, lies 60 miles (97 kilometers) from the capital city of the state, Sacramento.
You'll find 2 hotels within 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) of Jack London State Historic Park, allowing you to spend more time sightseeing and less time on the road. If you are prepared to go farther afield to secure the right place, try Napa. Just 9 miles (14 kilometers) away, it's an accessible base, with approximately 2 hotels to pick from. Why not start by browsing the Milliken Creek Inn & Spa, Andaz Napa - a concept by Hyatt and The Westin Verasa Napa?
The Sonoma Creek Inn is the ideal choice for adventurers wanting a reasonably priced solution. At only 4 miles (6 kilometers) away, you don't have to go far.
Live like a celebrity at one of the handful of first-rate establishments within easy commuting distance. The Kenwood Inn and Spa, A Four Sisters Inn and MacArthur Place are perfect choices that are worth considering.
Other Things to Do Near Jack London State Historic ParkAfter you're finished enjoying Jack London State Historic Park, get ready to take in everything that the wider region has available:
- Enjoy the zesty notes of this region at Benziger Family Winery.
- Sip the aromatic notes from here at Mayo Family Winery.
- Go for a walk and see the protected reserve at Bouverie Preserve.
- Breathe in the fresh air while taking in the natural landscape at Sonoma Valley Regional Park. There's lots of space to relax!
- Quarryhill Botanical Garden is one of those places that pleases not only those who are passionate about gardening, but also those who are seeking a little getaway from the hustle and bustle.