Book a hotel near Wonder Ballroom, Portland
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Wonder Ballroom
Wonder Ballroom Hotel & Travel Guide
If you are searching for something engaging to do on your break, a visit to Wonder Ballroom is a great choice.
Portland, the city where it is located, is a well-loved place to visit no matter what the time of year.
There's a huge variety of accommodations within a quick commute of Wonder Ballroom. Out of approximately 34 possibilities you should get something that fits the bill. You might like to check out The Nines, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Portland or The Heathman Hotel, situated 2 miles (3 kilometers) and 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, respectively. One other great choice, the Kimpton Hotel Monaco Portland, is only 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
If you're trying to keep costs down, you'll be pleased to find out that there are a range of accommodation solutions on the more reasonably priced end of the spectrum. Two excellent places are the Quality Inn Downtown Convention Center and the Shilo Inn Rose Garden - Oregon, a mere 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) and 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away, respectively.
Guests are spoiled while staying at the Hotel Eastlund, the only upmarket option in the area, and it's only 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away.
Take a break with a coffee and indulge in delectable snacks at Goldrush Coffee Bar (2601 Northeast Martin Luther King Junior Boulevard, Portland). The fact that it's a mere 0.08 miles (0.13 kilometers) from Wonder Ballroom means that it's easy to locate after a day out exploring. Stomach still growling at you? You can sit down to more filling fare at Toro Bravo (120 Northeast Russell Street, Portland), 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Wonder BallroomSurely you're not planning to call it quits after Wonder Ballroom? Give yourself some time to check out what else the area has to offer:
- Lillis Albina Park is a sanctuary of grass and trees nestled within the urban jungle. It's the ideal place to kick back in the grass and take in the outdoors.
- Give your kids a chance to burn off a bit of their seemingly limitless energy when they're running around and playing at Dawson Park, a grassy getaway.
- Need some time out from the hustle and bustle of city life? Head over to Lillis-Albina Park, an idyllic urban oasis.
- If you are a fan of the medical sciences, it is worthwhile taking a tour of Legacy Emanuel Medical Center.
- There's nowhere better to escape from the daily grind than Irving Park. Enjoy a book, throw around a ball or share a picnic in this urban sanctuary.
To get to Wonder Ballroom, you could try catching the metro. The nearest station, Union Station, is 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.