ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Downtown Portland stay
A stay at this Downtown Portland hotel places you steps from Pioneer Courthouse Square and a 5-minute walk from Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall. Tom McCall Waterfront Park and Portland State University are also within half a mile (1 km).
Renovated in 2017
This hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and a bar/lounge. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 24-hour business center, express check-in, and valet parking. There's a 24-hour fitness center on site, and a 24-hour front desk and a coffee shop are also provided.
Free Internet, comfy beds
The 327 guestrooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, LCD TVs with digital channels, and thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers. Pillowtop beds, 24-hour room service, and refrigerators are also available.
The Duniway Portland A Hilton Hotel ratings based on 13 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for The Duniway Portland A Hilton Hotel
Jan 7, 2019 by Jennifer
Thank You !!
Jan 18, 2019 by Jennifer
Thank you for you 5 star review. We will be sure to share you feedback with our staff. See you again soon.
About the The Duniway Portland A Hilton HotelLocation 545 SW Taylor St, Portland, OR 97204
The Duniway Portland A Hilton Hotel offers its guests an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is available in public spaces for a fee. There's an onsite 24-hour business center. A rooftop terrace, multilingual staff, and a picnic area are also featured at the luxury The Duniway Portland A Hilton Hotel. Parking is available for a fee. A complete renovation of The Duniway Portland A Hilton Hotel was completed in March 2017. This 4.5-star Portland hotel is smoke free.
- 327 guestrooms or units
- 9 levels
- Built in 2017
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Terrace on the roof
- Business center (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Front-desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Outdoor picnic space
- Newspapers for purchase
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge)
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Portland, OR (PDX-Portland Intl.) (20 km / 12.4 mi)
- Train station: Portland Union Station (1.4 km / 0.9 mi)
- Metro station: Pioneer Square South Station (0.1 km / 0.1 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
The Duniway Portland A Hilton Hotel offers 327 air-conditioned accommodations with laptop-compatible safes and safes. Pillowtop beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets, down comforters, and premium bedding. 65-inch LCD televisions come with premium digital channels and pay movies. Guests can make use of the in-room refrigerators and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include bathtubs or showers, bathrobes, slippers, and designer toiletries. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary weekday newspapers, and phones. Additionally, rooms include hair dryers and complimentary toiletries. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily. Amenities available on request include in-room massages.
- Pillowtop beds
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Digital channels
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Down blanket
- Bathtub or shower
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Weekday newspapers (free)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast on weekdays from 7 AM to 10 AM and on weekends from 8 AM to 11 AM.
Jackrabbit - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered.
Coffee Lobby Bar - This coffee shop specializes in American cuisine. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Rafting nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 35.0 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: USD 50 per accommodation, per stay
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Maximum 2 per room (weight limit: 75 lbs)
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD $13.00 and USD $22.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 33 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 52 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per accommodation, per stay
- Early check-in fee: USD $25 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: USD 50 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 35.0 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Duniway Portland Hilton Hotel
- Duniway Hilton Hotel
- Duniway Portland Hilton
- Duniway Hilton
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.