Book a hotel near Wet and Wild Water World, El Paso
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Wet and Wild Water World
Wet and Wild Water World Hotel & Travel Guide
Why waste time thinking about it? Wet and Wild Water World was made to be seen.
It's just one of the many things to do in the wonderful city of El Paso.
If you're hoping for a short commute from your hotel, it'd be best to make a reservation at one of the 2 nearby options early. Think about spending a couple of nights at the Best Western Anthony/West El Paso and Americas Best Value Inn-Anthony/El Paso West, both of which are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Wet and Wild Water World.
If you're looking for a quality dining experience, organize a visit to Burger King (2125 Antonio Street, Anthony). Just 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, it's the ideal venue for a main meal with your loved ones.
Other Things to Do Near Wet and Wild Water WorldAfter visiting Wet and Wild Water World, prepare for the other attractions available in the rest of the area:
- Whether you're an experienced golfer or an amateur, don't miss the chance to hit a round off at Dos Lagos Golf Course.
- What could be better than a cultural trip intertwined with spirits? Go to La Vina Winery and you will certainly figure it out.
- You're sure to have a fun-filled day at this gaming fan's arcade. WinkeyDoodles Paintball Adventures is home to a variety of entertainment that'll test your luck and skill.
- Whether you’re looking to splurge, or perhaps just buy the necessities, you'll experience some fantastic retail therapy at Outlet Shoppes at El Paso.
- Check out the fantastic indoor games and activities available at Adventure Zone.