Book a hotel near Don Haskins Center, El Paso
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Don Haskins Center
Don Haskins Center Hotel & Travel Guide
You'll always remember the cheer of the crowd at Don Haskins Center.
You'll find it in El Paso, a lively city that offers worldly travelers a wide range of worthwhile sights.
With approximately 7 hotels located only 2 miles (3 kilometers) from Don Haskins Center, you should not have a problem finding something to suit your needs. The DoubleTree by Hilton El Paso Downtown, the Hilton Garden Inn El Paso / University and the Holiday Inn Express El Paso - Central are three that are popular, and only 1 mile (2 kilometers), 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
A great sleep is that much better when it doesn't cost an arm and a leg. Luckily enough, the Hotel Hillvue El Paso is just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
The Hotel Lucerna Ciudad Juarez is the only name you'll need to memorize if you are after somewhere luxurious that's in the area. It's just 4 miles (6 kilometers) away.
Have a seat, rest your legs and enjoy a bite to eat at BLDG 6 COFFEE ROASTERS, a favorite coffee house within walking distance of Don Haskins Center. Another much-loved establishment is Chipotle Mexican Grill, which offers a wide selection of dishes and a convenient location. After the sun has gone down, you might wish to wander down the road to Spirit of 66 for a drink.
Other Things to Do Near Don Haskins CenterAfter you've been to Don Haskins Center, get ready for the other terrific attractions available in the rest of the area:
- Revisit your college days with a prearranged tour of University of Texas at El Paso.
- Need a rest from the flurry and fuss of city life? Head to Billy Rogers Arroyo Park, an idyllic urban oasis.
- Prepare for a night full of entertainment when you go to UTEP Theater.
- Both young and old will be taken on a learning adventure about the natural world, past and present, at Centennial Museum.
- You can look at the plants and flowers at Chihuahuan Desert Gardens to learn about how these species survive, and even flourish, in the rough desert environment