Book a hotel near Sun Bowl Stadium, El Paso
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Sun Bowl Stadium
Sun Bowl Stadium Hotel & Travel Guide
Experience an exciting game or a big event at Sun Bowl Stadium. The buzz of the crowd alone is worth it!
It's just one of the many things to explore in the marvelous city of El Paso.
With 7 accommodation possibilities only 2 miles (3 kilometers) from Sun Bowl Stadium, you shouldn't have any trouble finding something comfortable. The DoubleTree by Hilton El Paso Downtown and the Hilton Garden Inn El Paso / University are two well-liked places, located 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, respectively.
Everyone appreciates a deal, and thankfully you don't have to venture far to find one. There is a small array of reasonably priced hotels not too far away. Some such places are the Sleep Inn University and the Extended Stay America - El Paso - West.
The Hotel Lucerna Ciudad Juarez has to be on the shortlist of hotels to stay at while you're here. It's only 4 miles (6 kilometers) away.
Spoil yourself by sampling one too many freshly baked goods at Einstein Bros. Bagels (500 West University Avenue #7, El Paso, a mere 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away. If you're searching for somewhere else to go when the sun sets, enjoy a beer or two or a bottle of wine at Mini Bar & Loft Bar (2626 North Mesa Street, El Paso).
Other Things to Do Near Sun Bowl StadiumYou are here to experience Sun Bowl Stadium, but you could well be just as pleased with what else the region has going on:
- The old buildings and structures of University of Texas at El Paso will impress any history enthusiast.
- See a performance at UTEP Theater and see the characters come to life.
- It is astonishing how the organisms at Chihuahuan Desert Gardens can handle the dryest desert landscapes.
- Both young and old will enjoy an educational adventure about the wonders of the natural world, past and present, at Centennial Museum.
- If you are a fan of the medical sciences, it is worthwhile paying a visit to Las Palmas Medical Center.