Book a hotel near University of Texas at El Paso, El Paso
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near University of Texas at El Paso
University of Texas at El Paso Hotel & Travel Guide
You'll discover that history lives on in the present when you visit University of Texas at El Paso.
To experience it, along with a good variety of other attractions, pack your bags and head to the wonderful city of El Paso.
A suitable hotel can mean the difference between a good vacation and an outstanding one. There are 7 accommodation options to choose from that are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of University of Texas at El Paso, so it shouldn't be too difficult finding one that works for you. The DoubleTree by Hilton El Paso Downtown, the Hilton Garden Inn El Paso / University and the Holiday Inn Express El Paso - Central are three that are well-liked, and they are only 1 mile (2 kilometers), 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
If you'd prefer to pocket a bit of money for some of the finer things in life, you can stay at one of the budget solutions in the surrounding area. Some such places are the Sleep Inn University and the Extended Stay America - El Paso - West.
Your nearest first-rate choice is the Hotel Lucerna Ciudad Juarez, which is just 4 miles (6 kilometers) away.
Within an easy walk of University of Texas at El Paso, Kinley's House Coffee & Tea is the perfect spot to immerse yourself in the local area's cafe scene. If your stomach's making noises, you can silence it by visiting Pizza Hut Express, also close-at-hand. You know it's time to enjoy a nightcap when dusk starts creeping in. Enquire about a local drink at Mini Bar & Loft Bar, just a hop, skip and a jump away.
Other Things to Do Near University of Texas at El PasoWhether you'd like to venture off the main tourist route or check out the more popular sights, you won't run out of things to do once you're finished at University of Texas at El Paso:
- Plan a visit to UTEP Theater and revel in watching its gifted actors put their blood, sweat and tears into each production.
- You can take a look at the cacti and plants at Chihuahuan Desert Gardens to learn more about how these species endure, and even thrive, in the rugged desert climate.
- Both young and old will enjoy an informative adventure about the natural world, past and present, at Centennial Museum.
- Are you interested in a medical science buff? If you answered yes, it is worthwhile checking out Las Palmas Medical Center on one of its open days.
- There's nowhere better to take a break than Billy Rogers Arroyo Park. Read the newspaper, throw a ball around or just enjoy the peace and quiet in this green urban sanctuary.
When you want a convenient way to visit University of Texas at El Paso, jump aboard the train until you get to El Paso Station, the station that is only 1 mile (2 kilometers) from your destination.