ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Heart of St. Augustine
Within a 10-minute walk of this St. Augustine hotel, you'll find Ponce de Leon's Fountain of Youth Archaeological Park and Ripley's Believe It Or Not. Castillo de San Marcos and Lightner Museum are also within 2 miles (3 km).
Renovated in 2014
This hotel features an outdoor pool, a 24-hour fitness center, and a restaurant. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 2 conference rooms, as well as the 24-hour business center and free WiFi in public areas. A bar/lounge, a 24-hour front desk, and a complimentary grocery shopping service are also provided.
Free WiFi, comfy beds
The 97 guestrooms feature comforts like pillowtop beds and premium bedding, while refrigerators and coffee/tea makers offer the conveniences of home. Flat-screen TVs come with satellite channels, and other amenities include free WiFi and iPod docks.
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel St. Augustine Historic District ratings based on 10 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel St. Augustine Historic District
Feb 1, 2018 by Nicole
J, Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. Unfortunately, parking is in high demand here in St. Augustine which is why we have purchased an additional lot across the street. We apologize we were unable to meet your expectations and hope you give us another chance to wow you when you return to St. Augustine.
Over Priced, But Clean
Nice hotel with easy access to all the atraction a
Can't wait to go back
About the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel St. Augustine Historic DistrictLocation 116 San Marco Ave, St. Augustine, FL 32084
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel St. Augustine Historic District offers its guests an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. You'll find a 24-hour business center on site. Event space at this hotel measures 3200 square feet (297 square meters) and includes conference space. Tour/ticket assistance, gift shops/newsstands, and concierge services are also featured at the business-friendly DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel St. Augustine Historic District. An area shuttle within 2.00 mi is available for a fee. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. A complete renovation of DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel St. Augustine Historic District was completed in 2014. This 3.5-star St. Augustine hotel is smoke free.
- 97 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- 3200 sq ft of conference space
- 297 sq m of conference space
- Built in 2014
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Charging station for electric cars
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Grocery service (free)
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Jacksonville, FL (JAX-Jacksonville Intl.) (81.5 km / 50.6 mi)
- Property shuttles: Area shuttle within 2.00 mi available for a surcharge
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel St. Augustine Historic District offers 97 air-conditioned accommodations with iPod docking stations and laptop-compatible safes. Pillowtop beds feature premium bedding. 42-inch flat-screen televisions come with premium satellite channels. Refrigerators and coffee/tea makers are provided. Bathrooms include designer toiletries, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. This St. Augustine hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and complimentary newspapers, as well as phones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is offered daily and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- Pillowtop beds
- IPod dock
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Local calls (free)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast on weekdays from 6 AM to 10 AM and on weekends from 7 AM to 11 AM.
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel St. Augustine Historic District has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
A complimentary grocery shopping service is offered and room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 21
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Only service animals are allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100 per stay
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 15 for adults, USD 5 and USD 8 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 12 per night (in/out privileges)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- San Marco Inn
- San Marco Inn St. Augustine
- San Marco St. Augustine
- DoubleTree Hilton Hotel St. Augustine Historic District
- DoubleTree Hilton Hotel Historic District
- DoubleTree Hilton St. Augustine Historic District
- DoubleTree Hilton Historic District
You should know
- Pool access available from 6 AM to 10 PM.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Free in-room WiFi has a 4-device limit.