The kids will have a day overflowing with fun at Sky Zone.
It's one of the many attractions that makes Columbus, the state capital, such a rewarding travel destination.
2 miles (3 kilometers) away, the Nationwide Hotel and Conference Center is the closest hotel to Sky Zone. Aside from that, options within a short commute are tricky to come by.
For travelers that prefer low prices, consider making a reservation at one of the budget solutions here. If you don't know where to start, consider the Candlewood Suites Polaris and the Quality Inn And Suites Dublin.
Other Things to Do Near Sky Zone
Surely you weren't going to call it quits after Sky Zone? Give yourself some time to experience what else the area has to offer:
- Lazer Kraze is a fantastic venue that is full of activities.
- Get closer to nature by spending the day at Highbanks Metro Park, a large recreational area.
- Look out for wildlife, improve your photography and wander through nature at Alum Creek State Park.
- Olentangy Indian Caverns is a natural formation that you ought to see.
- If you'd like a keepsake of your vacation, go beyond the fridge magnets, T-shirts and mugs, and get the perfect memento at Polaris Fashion Place.