Whether you want to learn about religious practices or just feast your eyes on the architecture and surrounds, World Harvest Church is sure to make for an interesting visit.
Columbus, the state capital, is proud to be its home.
Visitors will be happy to know there are 23 hotels within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of World Harvest Church. Spend some time comparing the features at the Hampton Inn Columbus Interstate 70 East - Hamilton Road and Fairfield Inn & Suites Columbus East.
It shouldn't take long to book one of the area's more economic solutions. The Quality Inn and the Extended Stay America - Columbus - East are a couple of the more well-known establishments.
Other Things to Do Near World Harvest Church
You can take full advantage of your time by checking out the region's other attractions after you're done with World Harvest Church:
- Pickerington Ponds Metropark is a site where you can have a stroll, and maybe see some animals and birds.
- If you're up for a little learning, go and check out what's being displayed at Doll and Toy Museum.
- Is there anything better than a cultural trip blended with liquor? Make time to go to Hidden Lakes Winery and you will certainly figure it out.
- You'll enjoy spending some time in this game enthusiast's heaven. Magic Mountain Fun Center East has all kinds of fun and games that'll test your know-how.
- Shopping at Great Harvest Bread is a fun way to fit in with the locals.