Humans weren't designed to spend all their time living in cities, surrounded by concrete. A trip to places like Alum Creek State Park isn't just terrific fun, it's essential to our lives.
Delaware, 16 miles (26 kilometers) from the state capital, Columbus, is where you'll find it.
Accommodations are a bit thin around Alum Creek State Park, but there are 32 possibilities within 6 miles (10 kilometers). The Hilton Columbus/Polaris and Nationwide Hotel and Conference Center are two establishments you might want to consider.
You will find a handful of inexpensive hotels a quick drive away. Why not consider the Candlewood Suites Polaris and the Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Sunbury/Delaware?
Other Things to Do Near Alum Creek State Park
Whether you want to venture down the road less traveled or check out the more well-known sights, you're not going to run out of things to do once you're finished at Alum Creek State Park:
- You'll enjoy spending some time in this game enthusiast's heaven. Sky Zone has a selection of activities that'll put your skills to the test.
- When boredom hits, Lazer Kraze is the perfect destination if you are looking for a way to occupy fidgety youngsters.
- Breathe in the fresh air while taking in the natural landscape at Highbanks Metro Park. You'll discover plenty of space to have fun and relax!
- Whether you want to splurge, or just grab what you need, you'll find some wonderful deals at Polaris Fashion Place.
- Speed freaks will love Magic Mountain Fun Center! Race along the straightaway as you try and beat your pals!