No one can deny that spending time in nature is good for you. If you're feeling a bit drained from your day-to-day, a visit to Sabbaday Falls could be just what you need.
To see it, head to Waterville Valley, about 50 miles (80 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Concord.
Don't stress if you don't find a hotel in the immediate vicinity. There are plenty a little farther out. Venture 18 miles (29 kilometers) and you will find North Conway, in addition to 27 places to stay. Popular choices are the Red Jacket Mountain View and Indoor Water Park, Fox Ridge Resort, A Red Jacket Resort and Residence Inn by Marriott, North Conway.
Other Things to Do Near Sabbaday Falls
If you want to discover more than just Sabbaday Falls, check out what else the area has going on:
- Even if you're not ready to scale the mountainside, admiring Mount Tripyramid from a distance is an unforgettable experience.
- Show off your posture, stance and swing at Waterville Valley Golf Course.
- Head on over to Greeley Pond, and discover a little marine paradise that's home to an abundance of creatures.
- Keen ice skaters and novices alike will enjoy a few hours at Waterville Valley Ice Arena.
- Don't miss out on the wonderful natural beauty that awaits you at Greeley Ponds Trailhead. This trail is extremely popular among visitors and locals alike.