ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Downtown Richmond stay
Within a 10-minute walk of this Downtown Richmond hotel, you'll find Broad Street and Greater Richmond Convention Center. The National and Altria Theater are also within half a mile (1 km).
Free area shuttle
This hotel features a health club and a bar/lounge. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 2 conference rooms, 24-hour business center, and valet parking. Guests will appreciate perks like free WiFi and a free area shuttle.
Free WiFi, LCD TVs
The individually decorated guestrooms offer free WiFi and free newspapers. Other amenities include premium bedding, coffee/tea makers, and LCD TVs with satellite channels.
Linden Row Inn ratings based on 27 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Linden Row Inn
Sep 12, 2019 by Robin Gonyea GM
We are happy you enjoyed your stay and hope you choose to visit us again soon!
Be advised of extra charges on your card...
Friendly and Charming
Not your usual
Feels historic, big rooms, poorly trained staff..
About the Linden Row InnLocation 100 E Franklin St, Richmond, VA 23219
There's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. You'll find a 24-hour business center on site. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. There are 2 meeting rooms available. A health club, a library, and multilingual staff are also featured at the business-friendly Linden Row Inn. A free area shuttle within 2 mi is available. Parking is available for a fee. This 3-star Richmond hotel is smoke free.
- 70 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- 8 buildings
- Built in 1840
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Wedding services available
- Outdoor picnic space
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Free WiFi
- Free area shuttle
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Microwave (on request)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Richmond, VA (RIC-Richmond Intl.) (16.3 km / 10.1 mi)
- Train station: Richmond Main Street Station (1.5 km / 1 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free area shuttle within 2 mi
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Linden Row Inn offers 70 air-conditioned accommodations, which are accessible via exterior corridors and feature complimentary newspapers and coffee/tea makers. Each accommodation is individually furnished and decorated. Beds feature premium bedding. LCD televisions come with premium satellite channels. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, designer toiletries, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. This Richmond hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. Microwaves and refrigerators can be requested. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- LCD television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Refrigerator available
- Microwave available
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (surcharge)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Hair dryer
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Exterior corridor access
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy cooked-to-order breakfast daily from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at 2 AM
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 15.0 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for USD 15.0 per day.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- Parking height restrictions apply
- Number of children who can stay free - 2
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50 per stay
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 18.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Refrigerator fee: USD 15 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 15.0 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.0 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Linden Inn
- Linden Row
- Linden Row Inn
- Linden Row Inn Richmond
- Linden Row Richmond
- Row Inn
- Linden Row Hotel Richmond
- Linden Row Inn Hotel
- Linden Row Inn Richmond
- Linden Row Inn Hotel Richmond
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, intersex, and asexual (LGBTQIA) guests.