Thinking about a trip to Overlook Park on your next getaway?
It awaits you in New Braunfels, 40 miles (64 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Austin.
Travelers will be glad to know there are 6 different hotels within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Overlook Park. Take a peek at the Lazy H Lodge and Still Water Ranch Condominiums LLC.
If you're not that concerned about fancy features so long as you have a bed, four walls and a roof over your head, reserve a room at one of the area's low-price hotels. The Summit Vacation And RV Resort and the Lodge at Turkey Cove are highly recommended.
0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) from Overlook Park is where you'll find Dam Red Barn (16520 South Access Road, Canyon Lake), a great place to grab some food after a busy day of sightseeing.
Other Things to Do Near Overlook Park
When you're finished with Overlook Park, why not check out the area's other attractions? Here are a few places to get you started:
- Head to one of the region's most significant bodies of water, Guadalupe River.
- Canyon Lake Event Center has all the essential services and facilities that are required for an easily organized event.
- Boasting plenty of exciting programs and exhibits, The Heritage Museum of the Texas Hill Country inspires, educates and entertains the many curious patrons who go there each day.
- Jacob's Creek Park is an idyllic urban sanctuary. It is a great place to take a stroll and breathe fresh air.
- You can't miss out on enjoying a show or two at Whitewater Amphitheatre! Remember to secure your tickets as early as possible.