ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
City center stay
Within a 10-minute walk of this Midtown hotel, you'll find 5th Avenue and St. Patrick's Cathedral. Chrysler Building and Rockefeller Center are also within half a mile (1 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, a 24-hour fitness center, and a bar/lounge. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 12 conference rooms, business center, and valet parking. WiFi in public areas is free.
WiFi, cable TV
The 764 guestrooms boast modern comforts like TVs with cable channels, WiFi, and wired Internet. Premium bedding, free newspapers, and hair dryers are also available.
DoubleTree by Hilton Metropolitan - New York City ratings based on 319 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for DoubleTree by Hilton Metropolitan - New York City
About the DoubleTree by Hilton Metropolitan - New York CityLocation 569 Lexington Ave, New York, NY 10022
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Business amenities include a business center and limo/town car service. WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 12000 square feet (1115 square meters) and includes conference space. A 24-hour fitness center, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the business-friendly DoubleTree by Hilton Metropolitan - New York City. Parking is available for a fee. This Art Deco New York hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 764 guestrooms or units
- 20 levels
- 12000 sq ft of conference space
- 1115 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1961
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Front-desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers for purchase
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia) (11.1 km / 6.9 mi)
- Train station: New York Grand Central Terminal Station (1.3 km / 0.8 mi)
- Metro station: Lexington Av.-53 St. Station (0.4 km / 0.2 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
DoubleTree by Hilton Metropolitan - New York City offers 764 air-conditioned accommodations with laptop-compatible safes and safes. Beds feature premium bedding. Televisions come with cable channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. In-room wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers, and phones. Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily.
- HD television
- Cable channels
- Movies for purchase
- Luxury bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy continental breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 11:00 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM.
Met Bar - Onsite lobby lounge.
Met Grill - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast only.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness center.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: USD 100 per pet, per stay, plus a deposit of USD 100 per stay
- Weight limit: 60 lbs
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No cribs (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 14.95 (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 55 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 65 per day
- Pet deposit: USD 100 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 100 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- DoubleTree Hilton Metropolitan New York City Hotel
- DoubleTree Hilton Metropolitan Hotel New York City
- DoubleTree Hilton Metropolitan New York City
- DoubleTree Hilton New York City
- DoubleTree Metropolitan
- DoubleTree Metropolitan Hilton
- DoubleTree Metropolitan New York City
- DoubleTree New York City Metropolitan
- Hilton DoubleTree Metropolitan
- Hilton Metropolitan New York City
- DoubleTree Hilton Metropolitan Hotel
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).