ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Central Las Vegas getaway
Your stay at this Las Vegas Strip resort places you within 6 miles (10 km) of Fashion Show Mall and Las Vegas Convention Center. T-Mobile Arena and University of Nevada-Las Vegas are also within 6 miles (10 km).
This luxury resort features a casino, a full-service spa, and a nightclub. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the business center, laundry service, and airport shuttle. Enjoy the 11 outdoor pools and get free valet parking.
WiFi, LCD TVs
In addition to LCD TVs with cable channels, the 3066 guestrooms offer WiFi and living rooms. 24-hour room service, wired Internet, and minibars are also available.
The Palazzo at The Venetian ratings based on 315 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for The Palazzo at The Venetian
About the The Palazzo at The VenetianLocation 3325 Las Vegas Blvd. South, Las Vegas, NV 89109
The Palazzo at The Venetian offers its guests a full-service spa, 11 outdoor swimming pools, a spa tub, and a fitness center. There are 20 restaurants and 4 coffee shops/cafés on site. For a drink, you can stop by one of the onsite bars, including 2 poolside bars and 3 bars/lounges. Public spaces have WiFi and wired Internet for a fee. A business center and limo/town car service are available. A casino, a seasonal outdoor pool, and a nightclub are also featured at the luxury The Palazzo at The Venetian. A roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is available for a fee. Valet parking is free. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 5-star Las Vegas resort.
- 1 building
- 3066 guestrooms or units
- 52 levels
- 20 dining venues
- 2 bars by the pool
- 3 bars or lounges
- 4 coffee shops
- Built in 2007
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers for purchase
- Onsite shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access - surcharge
Free valet parking
- Airport: Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.) (5.7 km / 3.5 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
- Parking: Free valet parking
The Palazzo at The Venetian offers 3066 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and safes. Accommodations offer separate living rooms. Beds feature premium bedding. 42-inch LCD televisions come with premium cable channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include separate bathtubs and showers, bathrobes, and complimentary toiletries. In-room wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers, and phones. Hypo-allergenic bedding and hair dryers can be requested. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Living room
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- HD television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Separate shower and tub
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Hair dryer available
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast daily from 6 AM to 1 PM.
The Palazzo at The Venetian has 20 restaurants on site.
24-hour room service is available.
The Venetian and The Palazzo at The Venetian guests have their choice of 11 total pools, five hot tubs and 64 cabanas that feature two chaise lounges, flat-screen TVs and DVD players, fully-stocked refrigerator, fruit platters, a cooling mist system, A/C and heating unit, ceiling fan and a safe. Each comes with a cabana host. The pool deck also offers a poolside café, RIVA by Wolfgang Puck on The Venetian side and SOLARO by Wolfgang Puck at The Palazzo. Pools are set amid refreshing fountains and lush landscaping.
In addition to a wide array of spa therapies, the Canyon Ranch SpaClub offers a fitness facilities with fitness classes, personal training, state-of-the-art Kinesis™ equipment, and a 40-foot rock-climbing wall.
The Aquatic Club at The Palazzo, new pool experience that offers up privacy and style with a twist, inspired by the timeless swim, racquet and lawn clubs of the past. Every day evolves with new experiences for guests to discover, including throwback pool cocktails, boozy artisan ice-pops, art-adorned cabanas and a mischievous range of music.
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Airport transportation is offered 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 50.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 51.02 per accommodation, per night
The resort fee includes:
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Additional inclusions
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 20 for adults, USD 5 and USD 20 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 00 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 00 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 00 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: USD 00 per night (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 8.50 per person (one way)
- Refrigerator fee: USD 25.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 50.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Palazzo Las Vegas
- Palazzo Resort Hotel & Casino
- Palazzo Resort Hotel & Casino Las Vegas
- Palazzo Hotel Las Vegas
- The Palazzo Hotel Las Vegas
- Palazzo Las Vegas Hotel
- Palazzo Las Vegas Las Vegas
- Palazzo Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Palazzo Venetian Resort Las Vegas
- Palazzo Venetian Resort
- Palazzo Venetian Las Vegas
- The Palazzo Las Vegas
- The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino
You should know
- The Palazzo at The Venetian offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- Pool access available from 8 AM to 4 PM.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.