Institute for Marine Mammal Studies is definitely a place worth visiting.
It is in Biloxi. If you're unfamiliar with that name, it's 150 miles (241 kilometers) outside of the capital of the state, Jackson.
Staying near Institute for Marine Mammal Studies shouldn't be too hard, with 33 hotel options within 6 miles (10 kilometers). See which one appeals to you the most out of the South Beach Biloxi Hotel and Suites and Residence Inn by Marriott Gulfport-Biloxi Airport.
Simple but comfortable rooms at fantastic rates. That is what awaits you when you make your reservation at one of the affordable hotels in the area. You may like to check out the Quality Inn Biloxi Beach and the Econo Lodge Biloxi Beach North.
Other Things to Do Near Institute for Marine Mammal Studies
After your time at Institute for Marine Mammal Studies, prepare for the other activities available in the rest of the area:
- You can show off your swing, posture and stance at Great Southern Golf Club.
- You might hear talk of Sunkist Country Club. This private club offers its members reliable access to a variety of event and activity facilities.
- Work on your swing and perhaps take some strokes off your game at Bayou Vista Golf Course.
- Sunkist Golf Course is an excellent place to play a round and enjoy the company of new friends.
- Tulane University School of Continuing Studies is not simply an educational institution, but it is also regarded as a place of inspiration for the area's community members.