Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Biloxi, a family-friendly city known for its casinos and beaches, as well as attractions like Biloxi Lighthouse and Beauvoir-The Jefferson Davis Home and Presidential Library. You can choose from Travelocity's 56 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Biloxi and bring Fido along!
How to Wander Wisely in Biloxi with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at John Henry Beck Park, Danella Park, and Point Cadet Plaza.
- Other things to see include Hurricane Katrina Memorial, Redding House, and Mardi Gras Museum.
- Need a pet store? Try Tuesday Morning, Just Fish & Pass Road Pet Center, or Big Ridge Veterinary Hospital.
- For vet care, Gulf Coast Veterinary Hospital, The Pet Clinic, and The Pet Connection are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Biloxi
- Best Western Seaway Inn
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate the breakfast and pool.
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Biloxi North/D'Iberville
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
- Motel 6 Biloxi/Ocean Springs
Pets stay free at this 2-star hotel. Guests appreciate its great beach location and comfortable rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Biloxi
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average day and night temperatures to help better plan your trip in Biloxi.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 72°F in the daytime to 42°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 89°F and the nighttime average is 56°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 91°F in the daytime to 67°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 83°F and the nighttime average is 43°F.