Golden Nugget Casino is an exciting place to spend a few hours, whether you love making bets or simply like to observe others try their luck.
It's located in Biloxi, which is roughly 150 miles (241 kilometers) from the state capital, Jackson.
Just minutes from Golden Nugget Casino, the Golden Nugget Biloxi and Harrah's Gulf Coast are handy options if you're low on time.
You don't have to journey too far to discover an economical place to stay a few nights. There are a few solutions not too far away. You can have a look at the Econo Lodge Biloxi Beach North and the Magnuson Hotel Ocean Springs.
If you like to indulge in luxury personified, there are a handful of upmarket options a short drive away. Suites and rooms at the Beau Rivage and IP Casino Resort Spa won't disappoint.
Craving a hit of caffeine? Order a coffee at Starbucks, a stone's throw from Golden Nugget Casino. You'll find more extensive food options also close by at Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. A glass of your favorite beer at Golden Nugget Biloxi Hotel & Casino could hit the spot after running around all day.
Other Things to Do Near Golden Nugget Casino
If you would like to stuff as much as possible into your time away, here are some other things that are going on:
- During your time here, be sure to see Point Cadet Marina, a marina.
- Looking to go at a calmer pace? Make plans to see St. Michael Parish Catholic Church, a peaceful house of worship.
- Full of educational displays about the local maritime history, Maritime and Seafood Industry Museum is a site that adults and children alike will love.
- There is something about Marine Education Center and Museum that inspires those who work there to think big. Enquire about tours to see this remarkable institution for yourself.
- Give the kids a chance to burn off some of their energy when they're running around and playing at Point Cadet Plaza, a green, leafy getaway.