Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Gulfport, a family-friendly city known for its casinos and beaches, as well as attractions like Port of Gulfport and Joseph T. Jones Monument. You can choose from Travelocity's 15 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Gulfport and bring your doggy along!
How to Wander Wisely in Gulfport with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Gulfport SportsPlex and De Soto National Forest.
- Other things to see include Bert Jones Yacht Harbor, Busted Wrench Garage Museum, and Grasslawn II.
- Need a pet store? Try Tuesday Morning, Just Fish & Pass Road Pet Center, or Gulgg Coast Aquatics Lift.
- For vet care, Animal Hospital Of Orange Grove, PetSmart, and Handsboro Animal Hospital are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Gulfport
- Red Roof Inn Gulfport - Biloxi Airport
Pets stay free at this 2-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the helpful staff and exceptional value.
- WoodSpring Suites Gulfport
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply.
- Clarion Inn
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate its great beach location and comfy beds.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Gulfport
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. Here are the average day and night temperatures to help better plan your vacation in Gulfport.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 72°F in the daytime to 42°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 89°F and the nighttime average is 55°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 90°F in the daytime to 65°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 83°F and the nighttime average is 42°F.