Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Hudson, a family-friendly and culturally-rich city known for its riverfront and clubs, as well as sights like Seasons on St. Croix Gallery and Phipps Center for the Arts. You can choose from Travelocity's 13 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Hudson and bring your fur babies along!
How to Wander Wisely in Hudson with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Willow River State Park, Float Rite Park, and Crystal Cave.
- Other things to see include Pitchfork Brewing, Troy Burne Golf Club, and Splat Tag Paintball Park.
- Need a pet store? Try Atlas Pet Supply, Houle's Farm Garden & Pet, or Pet Evolution - Pet Food | Dog Wash | Grooming.
- For vet care, Banfield Pet Hospital, Dr Elizabeth Thorson, and Urban, J DVM - Stillwater Veterinary Clinic are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Hudson
- River Valley Inn & Suites
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star motel, although restrictions apply.
- Best Western Plus Campus Inn
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and spacious rooms.
- AmericInn by Wyndham Hudson
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and spacious rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Hudson
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. Here are the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help plan your trip in Hudson.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 48°F in the daytime to 2°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 81°F and the nighttime average is 28°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 82°F in the daytime to 44°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 64°F and the nighttime average is 5°F.