Pet owners shouldn't miss Asheville, a city known for its hiking trails, and sights like Biltmore Estate and U.S. Cellular Center. You can choose from Travelocity's 122 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Asheville and bring your four-legged friends along!
How to Wander Wisely in Asheville with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Aston Park, Botanical Gardens at Asheville, and Beaver Lake View Park.
- Other things to see include Black Mountain College Museum, North Carolina Stage Company, and Center for Craft, Creativity and Design.
- Need a pet store? Try Pet Supplies Plus, The Soapy Dog, LLC, or Dog Door Behavior Center and Outfitters.
- For vet care, The Pet Vet On Patton, ASPCA Spay/Neuter Alliance, and Meridian Animal Hospital are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Asheville
- Best Western Asheville Tunnel Road
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate its central location and comfortable rooms.
- Super 8 by Wyndham Black Mountain
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star motel. Guests appreciate its central location and comfy beds.
- Red Roof Inn Hendersonville
Pets stay free at this 2-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the helpful staff and overall property condition.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Asheville
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. Here are the average temperatures to help plan your vacation in Asheville.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 63°F in the daytime to 26°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 84°F and the nighttime average is 39°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 84°F in the daytime to 50°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 72°F and the nighttime average is 27°F.