Pet owners shouldn't miss Bend, a city known for its hiking trails, and sights like Tower Theater and Des Chutes Historical Museum. Take your pick from Travelocity's 118 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Bend and bring your doggy along!
How to Wander Wisely in Bend with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Drake Park, Pilot Butte State Park, and Tumalo State Park.
- Other things to see include Les Schwab Amphitheater, Old Mill District, and Deschutes Brewery.
- Need a pet store? Try Tuesday Morning, Dawn To Dusk Home and Animal Care Services, or Humane Society of Central Oregon.
- For vet care, PetSmart, Banfield Pet Hospital, and Blue Sky Veterinary Clinic are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Bend
- Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Bend
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its quiet location and comfy beds.
- Wall Street Suites
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 3-star aparthotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its central location.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Bend
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help plan your time in Bend.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 54°F in the daytime to 23°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 77°F and the nighttime average is 29°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 84°F in the daytime to 36°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 68°F and the nighttime average is 22°F.