You'll be pleased you added Hartley Park and Nature Center to your travel to-do list.
Duluth, where it is situated, sits 140 miles (225 kilometers) from the capital city of the state, St. Paul.
Staying near Hartley Park and Nature Center shouldn't be a problem, since there are 22 accommodations within 6 miles (10 kilometers). Spend a bit of time comparing the features at The Inn on Lake Superior and Sheraton Duluth Hotel.
You can save some of your savings for what you really love when you stay at one of the sensibly priced hotels that are a short drive away. If you don't know where to start, consider the Comfort Inn West and the Days Inn Duluth.
Other Things to Do Near Hartley Park and Nature Center
Surely you weren't planning to finish your day after Hartley Park and Nature Center? Allow yourself some time to experience what else there is to do:
- If the time is right, prearrange a tour through the University of Minnesota Duluth to see the enthusiasm within this campus.
- Planets and constellations invariably offer a truly heavenly display at Marshall W. Alworth Planetarium, a place of celestial experiences for people of all ages.
- College of St. Scholastica is not merely an institution of higher learning, but also a place of inspiration for the area's community members.
- If you're a history fan, organize a trip to Glensheen Historic Estate and learn why it's a local icon.
- Hoping to find a green space where one can enjoy a picnic with the family, a relaxing stroll or just worship the sun? You ought to visit Leif Erickson Park and Rose Garden.