Book a hotel near Harris Regional Hospital, Cherokee
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Harris Regional Hospital
Harris Regional Hospital Hotel & Travel Guide
A visit to Harris Regional Hospital is an excellent way to make the most of your next vacation.
To find it, you'll need to travel about 260 miles (418 kilometers) from the state capital, Raleigh, until you arrive at Cherokee.
If you prefer to be within close reach of the action, you won't be disappointed. There are 3 hotels waiting for you nearby. The Quality Inn and Comfort Inn are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Harris Regional Hospital.
The area's budget-friendly solutions will provide you with all the comfort you could need at a price you won't be able to complain about. A couple of the options include the Microtel Inn & Suites By Wyndham Sylva Dillsboro Area and the Blue Ridge Inn.
Sightseeing is a tough job sometimes. After you have walked around, snapped plenty of photos and built up a thirst, relax and enjoy a drink at No Name Sports Pub (1070 Skyland Drive, Sylva), 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away from Harris Regional Hospital.
Other Things to Do Near Harris Regional HospitalIf you would like to pack as many things as possible into your trip, here's a sampling of what else is going on:
- On a cloudy day, Country Side Bowling Lanes is the go-to place for those needing a way to entertain rowdy teenagers.
- Heinzelmannchen Brewery is a great place to spend the day. Take a look behind the scenes and learn how they make their trademark beer.
- Knowledgeable shoppers should head in the direction of It's By Nature - A Gallery of Southern Crafts, a famous store that people visit for.
- Prebook a guided tour of Southwestern Community College and watch as the enthusiastic scholars and caring lecturers run around this spirited institution.
- Enjoy what's being exhibited at Oaks Gallery.