If you are searching for something interesting to experience on your travels, a visit to Folsom Lake State Recreation Area is an excellent idea.
Sacramento, the state capital, is proud to be called its home.
Staying in the vicinity of Folsom Lake State Recreation Area shouldn't be too hard, with 5 accommodation options within 6 miles (10 kilometers). The Lake Natoma Inn and Rocklin Park Hotel are two establishments you might want to consider.
Every adventurer enjoys a good deal, and luckily you won't have to go far to find one. There are several low-cost hotels a quick drive away. You could try the Comfort Inn & Suites Rocklin - Roseville and the Days Inn Rocklin.
Other Things to Do Near Folsom Lake State Recreation Area
You've been traveling for quite some time, so surely Folsom Lake State Recreation Area is just the start. After you're done, be sure to have a look at what the rest of the area has to offer:
- Gather up the kids and spend a memorable afternoon playing in the water and breathing the salty air at Granite Bay Beach.
- Study the detailed history of Sierra College with a prearranged tour of the campus grounds.
- A hike along the well-known Miner's Ravine Trail invariably rewards nature lovers with tranquil scenes and a relaxing break from the noise of city life.
- Folsom State Prison and Museum is an impressive government building that is visited and admired by locals and tourists alike.
- Don't miss out on the beauty of nature that awaits you at The Darrington Mountain Bike Trail. This local hiking trail is extremely popular with visitors and locals alike.