Allow the natural world to work its wonders as you discover Big Basin Redwoods State Park.
Boulder Creek, where it is to be found, sits 110 miles (177 kilometers) from the capital city of the state, Sacramento.
The area surrounding Big Basin Redwoods State Park lacks any accommodations. But there is no need to fret, since the neighboring areas have places to stay. Venture 30 miles (48 kilometers) and you will discover Morgan Hill, as well as 9 places to stay. The Residence Inn San Jose South/Morgan Hill, Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites San Jose-Morgan Hill and Courtyard San Jose South/Morgan Hill are some you might like to look up.
Other Things to Do Near Big Basin Redwoods State Park
After you're finally finished with Big Basin Redwoods State Park, you won't be at a loss for things to do with some of the other things that are available in the rest of the area:
- Take your group on a fun hike in the great outdoors at Ano Nuevo State Park.
- Golf is a nice way to relax while getting a little exercise. So if you'd like to give it a shot, book a round at Boulder Creek Golf Club and Country Club.
- Take your family for a hike in the great outdoors at Butano State Park.
- Feel the tension leave your body as you hear the cries of seabirds engulfing you at Waddell Beach.
- If you've been craving a breath of fresh air, visit Memorial Park, a popular recreational area.