Book a hotel near Chazen Museum of Art, Downtown Madison
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Chazen Museum of Art
Chazen Museum of Art Hotel & Travel Guide
You'll definitely need to add Chazen Museum of Art to your list of must-visit attractions. There's a good reason that it's visited by fellow travelers from all over the world.
To visit it, you'll need to travel to Madison, the capital of the state.
Hotel choice can mean the difference between a regular vacation and an unforgettable one. There are 15 accommodations to choose from within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Chazen Museum of Art, so it shouldn't be a problem to locate one that ticks all your boxes. The Hampton Inn & Suites Madison / Downtown, The Madison Concourse Hotel and Governor's Club and the Hilton Madison Monona Terrace are three that are well-liked, and they are just 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers), 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) and 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, respectively.
If you'd like to pocket a bit of your hard-earned money for the important things in life, you can spend a few nights at one of the low-cost solutions within easy driving distance. Some of your choices include the Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Madison Fitchburg and the Super 8 - Madison South.
Even the most fearless travelers need a bit of luxury. Go ahead and reserve a room at one of the close by first-rate hotels. A pair of favorites are the Mansion Hill Inn, 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, and The Edgewater, an easy 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.
If you're the kind of visitor who does quite a lot of their traveling from behind a steaming cup of coffee, then you're in luck. A short stroll away, CoffeeBytes has got all the drinks and treats you could possibly want. Perhaps you're still hungry? Milio's Sandwiches is also nearby and offers guests a more substantial eating experience. Why not finish a thoroughly enjoyable day with a toast to your traveling companions? Make your way to Buffalo Wild Wings, just around the corner, and order a round.
Other Things to Do Near Chazen Museum of ArtYou've traveled for quite some time, and no doubt Chazen Museum of Art is just the start. Once you've taken it in, check out what the rest of the area has available:
- Relaxing with a drink at Memorial Union Terrace is a great way to finish a long day of sight-seeing.
- Experience a night full of talent when you watch a play at Wisconsin Union Theater.
- Many visitors like to spend an afternoon at Goodspeed Pier, a pleasant marina.
- Kids and adults alike will experience a journey of discovery about life on earth, past and present, at University of Wisconsin Geology Museum.
- Renoir, the acclaimed French painter, once said that if you want to understand art, you have to go to a museum and look at it. Why not take the advice of one of the greatest painters of all time and visit Madison Museum of Contemporary Art on your trip?