Book a hotel near Charleston Civic Center, Charleston
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Charleston Civic Center
Charleston Civic Center Hotel & Travel Guide
A trip to Charleston Civic Center is an excellent way to use up some of your travel time.
To see it, pack your bags and head over to Charleston, the capital of the state.
It's always good to have a variety of options when searching for a room, and with about 9 hotels and other accommodations no more than 2 miles (3 kilometers) from Charleston Civic Center, you can be sure you will find something in the vicinity. Many visitors enjoy the Embassy Suites Charleston, Charleston Marriott Town Center and Hampton Inn Charleston-Downtown, 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers), 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) and 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, respectively.
If you're searching for a wallet-friendly solution, make a reservation at the Motel 6 Charleston, WV, only 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away.
Whether you are a tea aficionado or a budding barista, you're going to need something to keep you going. An easy stroll from Charleston Civic Center, Panera Bread boasts an enticing selection of hot drinks and sweet treats. Another celebrated local establishment is Wendy's, featuring a great range of meals and a convenient location. You'll laugh and smile as you chat about your adventures over a few glasses of your favorite beverage at Whitewater Grille, also just a short jaunt away.
Other Things to Do Near Charleston Civic CenterIf you want to pack as much as humanly possible into your time away, here are some other things that are happening:
- Search for a sale, complete some errands or simply window-shop in the wide range of stores available at Laidley Court Shopping Center.
- Whether you want to shop for the fun of it, or only buy the necessities, you'll be treated to some fantastic retail therapy at Charleston Town Center.
- Head to Charleston Stage Company and revel in watching its gifted actors give it their all.
- Haddad Riverfront Park is an idyllic urban sanctuary. It is the ideal spot to take a stroll and breathe in the fresh air.
- Pretty much every visitor will hear locals refer to The Art Emporium at least once. It's a well-known local store.
If you want a convenient way to reach Charleston Civic Center, jump on the metro until you get to Amtrak Charleston Station, the stop that's only 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) from your destination.