Ready to visit New River Gorge Bridge?
This site is situated in Beckley, an estimated 35 miles (56 kilometers) from the state capital, Charleston.
If your time is in short supply, inquire about rooms at The Morris Harvey House. It's situated just 2 miles (3 kilometers) away from New River Gorge Bridge.
Sometimes, you just need to go to a bar and have some fun. After a big day out, make some entertaining new memories at New River Cabins (New River Gorge Bridge, Victor), a brief walk of 0.09 miles (0.14 kilometers).
Other Things to Do Near New River Gorge Bridge
If you want to discover more than just New River Gorge Bridge, see what else the area has going on:
- A fun hike through Kaymoor Miners Trail will reward lovers of nature with tranquil landscapes and a refreshing break from the stress and noise of city life.
- Useful information displays and visitor's maps can be seen at Canyon Rim Visitor Center.
- With friendly staff and lots of activities, you'll have a great day on the water at New & Gauley River Adventures.
- With helpful staff and a choice of activities, you'll have a great day on the water at Wildwater Expeditions.
- With friendly staff and a host of activities, you'll have a great time splashing around at River Expeditions Whitewater Rafting.