Delight in the beauty of your surroundings at Hawks Nest State Park.
Beckley, approximately 30 miles (48 kilometers) away from the capital of the state, Charleston, is where you'll find it.
The Hawks Nest State Park is the closest accommodation to Hawks Nest State Park. A quick 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away, it's perfect if convenience is what you're looking for.
If all your exploring has left you hungry, go to Cayon Vista Restauarnt (198 West Main Street, Ansted). It's a mere 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.
Other Things to Do Near Hawks Nest State Park
Whether you'd like to take the road less traveled or explore the more well-known sights, you won't run out of things to do after your outing to Hawks Nest State Park:
- Much more than just a bridge, New River Gorge Bridge is a wonderful example of how contemporary design fuses functionality and art.
- Don't miss out on the wonderful natural beauty at Kaymoor Miners Trail. This hiking trail is very popular among both locals and tourists.
- If you are eager to learn more about the area, go to Canyon Rim Visitor Center and grab a few pamphlets.
- Water sports enthusiasts will enjoy New & Gauley River Adventures, where there's lots of activities that will get you in the water.
- If you love to be out on the water, check out the various activities at Wildwater Expeditions.