Anza Borrego Desert State Park is the ideal escape for travelers wanting some time with Mother Nature.
It's located in Borrego Springs, 460 miles (740 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Sacramento.
Wondering where you can lay your head? There are 3 nearby hotels where you can enjoy a good night's sleep. Within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Anza Borrego Desert State Park you will discover the Borrego Valley Inn and Palm Canyon Hotel & RV Resort.
In order to be close to all the major attractions, and stay in a high-end hotel, book a room at the La Casa Del Zorro, only 5 miles (8 kilometers) away.
A popular venue for hungry visitors, Big Horn Bar & Grill (221 Palm Canyon Drive, Borrego Springs) can help satisfy your cravings. You'll find it just 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) from Anza Borrego Desert State Park.
Other Things to Do Near Anza Borrego Desert State Park
After you're finished at Anza Borrego Desert State Park, there are an assortment of other attractions that'll keep you occupied:
- You'll certainly attract the attention of many locals simply by mentioning the illustrious name, Anza Borrego Tennis Center. This is an exclusive club with a variety of outstanding facilities for activities and events.
- Whether you're a golf lover or a newcomer, you can't miss the chance to play a couple of rounds at The Springs at Borrego Golf Course.
- Score a hole in one, get your body moving and test yourself at the local RoadRunner Golf & Country Club.
- An important site, Peg Leg Smith Monument is a commemoration of historical events that are etched in the spirit of the local residents.
- Want to get back to nature? Then Yaqui Well is the ideal spot for you.