Behold just a few of Mother Nature's curious wonders when you visit Waterrock Knob.
It's located in Cherokee, roughly 250 miles (402 kilometers) outside of the capital of the state, Raleigh.
If you can't live without comfort and convenience, you'll be pleased to hear there are 17 quality accommodation options a short commute from Waterrock Knob. You might like to add the Cabins at Twinbrook Resort and Misty Mountain Ranch B&B & Cabins to your list.
For those that appreciate bargain prices, think about booking a room at one of the affordable accommodations available. You can take a look at the Quality Inn and the Ramada Maggie Valley.
Other Things to Do Near Waterrock Knob
If you want to experience more than just Waterrock Knob, see what else the area has to offer:
- The unspoiled beauty of Soco Falls is something you ought to experience.
- Are you looking to give your wallet a workout? The renowned Barber Orchard Fruitstand is a must-see on a lot of people's shopping itineraries.
- Have you always wanted to learn more about mining? Pay a visit to Maggie Valley Gem Mine and partake in one of their tours.
- It does not matter how long it's been since you were a kid, you are sure to have an enjoyable afternoon playing mini-golf at Fantasy Golf & Game Room.
- Check out the events schedule at Maggie Valley Opry House. This dedicated concert venue will surely have a show that you'll be eager to attend.